20th August 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How to do engineering course in Nuclear Power? I have passed 12th with PCM(62%)

I have passed 12th with pcm and with 62 percentage. I want to engineering course in nuclear power. How can I do that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Nuclear Power Plant like BARC? How much is the salary?
  2. Career or course in Energy or Petroleum and Gas after M.Sc (Physics)?
  3. Which are the best jobs available for diploma holders in M.E?
  4. Can I do M.Tech in Nuclear Engineering Department after passing B.Tech 4th year ECE? Which IIT is preferable for this Nuclear Engineering course?
  5. Previous years question papers of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited for the post of Scientific Assistant
  6. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  7. Institutes/universities in in European countries providing phd in Nuclear engineering or Nuclear physics?
  8. List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Power Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for NPCIL after passing AMIE(Electrical Engineering)
  10. How to get a job in power plant after completing B.Tech in Civil?
  11. What are the requirements for Government jobs for electronics and telecommunication
  12. List of core companies in Coimbatore?
  13. Am I eligible for PG in Nuclear Engineering after completing 3rd year B.Tech ECE? Which colleges are offering admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  14. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  15. List of universities for B.Sc. in Nuclear Science or Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the jobs available in electrical core companies?
  17. Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?
  18. Which branch should I opt other than nuclear engineering to become a nuclear engineer in India?
11th August 2017, 06:20 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do engineering course in Nuclear Power? I have passed 12th with PCM(62%)

Yes. You can apply for Nuclear Power Engineering after completion of (10+2) with PCM subjects. For that, You are required to appear the entrance exam JEE Main. Admission will be based on final merit score which is prepared on the basis of score obtained in (10+2) cum JEE Main.

Top Institutes Offering Nuclear Power Engineering
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay/Kanpur/Madras
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gujarat
- Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai
- School of Nuclear Energy, Gandhinagar
- G.H.Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur
- SASTRA University
- Amity Institute of Nuclear Science and Technology, Noida
- Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Mumbai

Career Scope
Nuclear Engineers find the jobs in government as well as private agencies dealing with environmental safety. You can also find the employment as both engineer and researcher in research and development organizations. You can also find the jobs as a lecturer or professor in educational institutes.

Top Recruiters
- Bhabha Atomic Research Center
- Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research
- Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?