6th June 2011, 03:08 AM
sohailkhan778

How to do engineering degree in correspondence mode after completing my diploma? Is it possible to do MBA after engineering in correspondence

i had completed my diploma . and want to do engg degree in correspondance mode.is it possible to do MBA after engg in correspondance?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do ceramic engineering degree through correspondence?
  2. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  3. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to do B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  6. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  7. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  8. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  9. How to do correspondence course in engineering after completion of Diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  10. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  11. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  13. Can I study correspondence MBA if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering on 12th basis?
  14. Colleges for diploma in automobile engineering through correspondence course -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to get diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence?
  16. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  17. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  18. Can I study correspondence B.E. after completing Diploma Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
13th August 2015, 09:04 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do engineering degree in correspondence mode after completing my diploma? Is it possible to do MBA after engineering in correspondence

I am sorry but you cannot apply for MBA if you have done correspondence degree. There are few rules to apply in MBA course.
1)You must have a degree course in graduation.
2)The degree course must be done from a well recognized university, preferably in India.
3)You must obtain minimum 50% in your graduation to be eligible to study MBA.
4)You must clear any MBA entrance examination to be able to apply in vacant MBA colleges.
If point (1) and (2) do not apply in your case then you are not eligible to sit for MBA entrance test. So my suggestion would be that it is not too late. Join in a degree engineering course. If you do it from distance like Annamalai university or Amity, then you won't even require to sit for joints. After you complete B.tech degree aplly for MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?