7th December 2012, 10:41 PM
Tulsee Solanki

How to do government job in Indian Army after passing BSL LLB

I am 4th BSL LLB student and I have very much interest to do a Government jobs in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force after BSL LLB degree, Please guide me the availability of Government jobs in such wings because I will prepare for that from now??

7th June 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do government job in Indian Army after passing BSL LLB

sir , i completed my graduation in b.com. now i take admission in llb 3 year course & as well as i`m doing ca .
my age is 21 running . i want know that what was the career opportunity after completion of all the course` in field of ca as well as in llb .
in govt. sector & as well as private sector.
19th June 2013, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I complete my graduation in b.a.b.l (5 yearcours) in tamil nadu law university...my age 23 running.in govt sector @private sector. i will be practise and m.b.a (h.r) studying
29th April 2020, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I am 4th year student of bls llb but I have atkt in 3rd year Am i eligible after completing my degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?