6th November 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How do I decide between Non Medical and Commerce Stream for class 11th?

I am confused. I get good marks (between 80 to 90%) in all subjects. But for me, studying is just preparing for exams and scoring marks. I don't know what I am interested in! I am leaning towards science, but I just want to make the right decision, which will not make me repent in future.

28th November 2011, 10:18 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I decide between Non Medical and Commerce Stream for class 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am confused. I get good marks (between 80 to 90%) in all subjects. But for me, studying is just preparing for exams and scoring marks. I don't know what I am interested in! I am leaning towards science, but I just want to make the right decision, which will not make me repent in future.
hi,
selection of subject in 11th class decide your future.
If you want to become engineer or Doctor you have to take science subject that physics, chemistry, biology/maths.

If you want to go in banking of finance sector then you have to take commerce in 11th.

Both the subject are excellent. Now you have to decide which subject
you have to chose.

good luck!
31st December 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How do I decide between Non Medical and Commerce Stream for class 11th?

i have to go in teaching stream so what should i prefer non medical or commerce
31st December 2011, 11:23 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Choosing the stream in 11th std is about deciding your future. So if you want to become an Engineer or some other in Science side you can choose Non - Medical
as your stream. If you want to take your career in commerce side choose commerce stream.
26th March 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I comple my 10 i am week in math but good in all subjecu what can i do
27th March 2012, 11:48 AM
bablucena9

Quote:
its depend on you if you are intersting in science or
to become doctor or engineer then take science stream
if you want to go in banking,
best of luck
25th June 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

for atcural science how many marks required in maths in xii class.
2nd August 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change stream i.e from commerce to science (bifocal) after 11th ?
4th December 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to become software engineer but i am nervous because i like physics and i am thinking that in 11 i am able to do physics or not
23rd April 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Totally confused btwn medical and commerce please write i am totally confused please tell today
5th February 2015, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I M TOTALLY CONFUSED TO CHOOSE A SUBJECT IN CLASS 10 IN BETWEEN COMMERCE AND NON - MEDICAL????
7th February 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I Am confused between commerce and non medical but ido not want to become engineer or banking sector
7th February 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I m confused between commerce and non. Med. I am good . In maths but not too good in science... please sugggest me...
23rd March 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I am very good even I top in maths. but I am not so good in physics. so what I choose commerce or non-medical
23rd March 2015, 09:53 AM
sanspeur

Quote:
I would like to suggest you that if you are choosing the right subject in 12 th it decide your future career .so one should as per his/her interest in learning the subject.
If you choose math then you have good scope in the field of engineering.
If you opt bio then you can go for doctor courses.
Science is the best stream as according to me due to its vast future prospect if you are good are good in studies you should go for science.
As also every stream has their own importance and prospects.
So it is you who decides so try to introspect within yourself then decide.
27th March 2015, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

hey I just passed the xth class.now I am confused which stream should be take in 1
1th class???BT l intersted in mathmatics and physics.although I hate chemistery suugest me ..
9th May 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I am good in Maths which sub. Should i take for my class 11th please suggest me
14th June 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I am in 10 th. I am good in all subjects except math. I think that i can score 80 in maths in maths. which stream should i choose medical or non- medical.I am totally confused.
24th March 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Do a non-medical student can do a bank clerical job.and sylabus in maths(non med) different from commerce
22nd October 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th now I have good terms with maths chemistry and all oher subjects except physics so I am confused between commerce with maths and non med.
23rd October 2016, 10:55 AM
princekainth2

Hello,

As You are interested in Science,which adds one point toward Non-Med

But at the same time, you are saying that you "studying is just preparing for exams and scoring marks".But Non-Medical Require Dedication toward studying if you want to score Good

You can opt for PCM ( i.e Physics,Chemistry,Maths) if you have good hold over Science

Commerce is kinda far away from Science concepts.

Both streams require study of Maths (heavy calculation in Commerce)
Also,Maths can be chosen as an Additional subject in commerce.

NonMedical have a study of Derivatives-Integrals in Maths which some students feel difficult.
Physics and chemistry too have use of integrals
and moreover, Chemistry Have Huge stuff related to Organic Chemistry which some students feel difficult.

If you can Cope with those topics ,you are good to go with Non-Med
It has ample of opportunities as you have broad option while choosing course in college

I have answered this from all my observations
It's not to scare or something,but just an advice so that you don't regret choosing the specific stream. So I cleared everything in starting
22nd February 2017, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

I wanna go Canada after 12. So, I should take commerce or non-medical? To study and get a job there. Please, tell i am totally confused...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?