12th September 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do ICWA after completing MMS finance

I have completed M.M.S (Finance). i working as sr. Account Assistant.. now i have to do ICWA course it is right decision for me. plz guide me now what to do??? i m confused...

21st February 2016, 09:43 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: How to do ICWA after completing MMS finance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.M.S (Finance). i working as sr. Account Assistant.. now i have to do ICWA course it is right decision for me. plz guide me now what to do??? i m confused...
Yes, you are eligible for ICWAI course after completing MMS course. Since, you are working as a Senior Account Assistant so its added advantage of doing ICWAI course. Your decision is right to pursue for ICWAI course. You can gain lot of accounts techniques and knowledge by doing ICWAI. Being a Maser Degree holder you can directly pursue for Intermediate course.

The candidate can register for the course by appearing for the examination conducted by the ICWAI. Normally, the examinations are held twice in a year in June and December.

Official website - icmai.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?