10th July 2012, 02:38 PM
arindam saha jadavpur

How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?

i am instrumentation &electronics engg.student of final year.want to doing job in psu companies,,,how can i apply for that??and also i am a sc candidate...can i get some facilities for that category??

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be enough job opportunities after pursuing Electronics and Instrumentation engineering? -- [New]
  2. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  3. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  4. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  5. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  6. List of top 10 companies providing job for Electronics and Instrumentation Student?
  7. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  8. What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  9. Job prospects in PSU companies after passing B.Tech?
  10. PSU exams after BE in Electronics and Instrumentation branch
  11. How much salary can I get by top PSU companies like ISRO, NTPC after passing mechanical engineering? How will I get a job in these companies?
  12. Jobs for electronics engineers in PSU companies -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for Job in BSNL and Telcom Companies being a candidate of final year BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  15. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  16. Which PSU companies are coming under electronics and telecommunication branch?
  17. Can a instrumentation stream student apply for Electronics and Communication engineering in PSU exam? Can I do M.Tech IN ECE?
  18. Top 10 Companies for Electronics and Instrumentation candidates?
20th July 2013, 12:31 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?

Now days PSU are recruiting candidates on the basis of GATE score. Those with a minimum of 65-70% marks can apply. Applications can be submitted through the website of the concerned PSU. They will issue notifications when vacancy occurs. Certain number of seats is usually reserved for SC/ST candidates.
17th March 2018, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?

My query is regarding summer internship for 3rd year EIE branch of engineering students in the month of June 2018.Kindly answer my question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?