7th December 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB after graduation B.A?

I am a graguate from B.A. I want to do LLB. Which is the best city in Rajasthan? how much fee will I have to pay and what is the duration?

7th June 2015, 11:01 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB after graduation B.A?

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative law and it is a course after completing which one heads towards becoming an advocate.

On the basis of duration based on the academic qualifications of the applicant the same course is offered in two types .First course is the LLB course whose duration is five years and is provided to the students having senior secondary degree where as second course is of three years for the applicants having a bachelor degree with any stream from a recognized university.

Now as you are bachelor in arts stream so you can go for the LLB three year course for pursuing which from the top government universities at the reasonable cost you will have to crack the Common law admission test
( CLAT ).

For appearing in this examination there is no age limit but you must have at least secured 55% aggregate in your graduation.In case of the SC/ST candidates relaxation of 5% marks are provided.

For queries related to the notification of upcoming examination and question pattern of same examination log on to the link www.clat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?