3rd October 2012, 06:16 PM
mahre

How to do M.A English from Punjab University Lahore? What is the procedure and fee structure?

i want to do m.a english from punjab university lahore privately.
i want to know the procedure and fee shedule immediately

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of B.Ed 4 years course in Punjab University
  2. Fee structure for private MA course in English from Punjab University? When to get the application forms for this course?
  3. What is the affordable fee structure to do BBA from Lahore?
  4. Can I get admission in MSc Chemical Engineering in Punjab University, Lahore
  5. Contact details of the private colleges in Lahore and Multan affiliated with Punjab and BZU university?
  6. Fee structure of private M.E English Course from Punjab University
  7. How may I do B.Ed from Jammu university without attending any class in the session? What is its course fee structure?
  8. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  10. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  11. What is the fee for M.A in english correspondence from Punjab University
  12. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  13. Will there be any separate Entrance Exam conducted by Punjab University for MBA course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  14. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  15. Can I get admission in M.A English regular in PU Lahore after scoring 66 marks in BA English
  16. What is B.Ed fee structure for Punjab University?
  17. Information about MBA? How much is the fee of 1st semester in Lahore?
  18. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
14th October 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A English from Punjab University Lahore? What is the procedure and fee structure?

i want to do m.a english from punjab university. i passed the b.a exam in 1998 and btained 360 marks. can i appear in m.a. english part 1 exam as a private student?
16th December 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A English from Punjab University Lahore? What is the procedure and fee structure?

can we take the exam of part 1 and part 2 at a time in 2013 from PU if i clear b.com in 2010 from pu as a regular candidate.
20th March 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Teaching is not a profession but a sacred mission
5th November 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How to do M.A English from Punjab University Lahore? What is the procedure and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do m.a english from punjab university. i passed the b.a exam in 1998 and btained 360 marks. can i appear in m.a. english part 1 exam as a private student?
u have to prepare it n aftr dat go 4 examz.......................
13th December 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of private m.a english in punjab university and what is all addmission and fee charges.what is merit i passe the b.a from AIOU in january 2013 and my marks percentage is 64% .my name is zaheer ahmad and cell no is 03027013307 plz reply in my cell phone through sms plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?