21st April 2011, 08:57 AM
rb_sathish

How to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering in part time or correspondence after doing B.E in Mining Engg?

i have done b.e in mining engg. i wish to do mtech in environmental engg either in part time or in correspondence. pl guide me , i am residing very closer to panruti.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  3. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  4. Colleges offering Part-time M.Tech courses in Environmental Engineering and Structural Engineering in Karnataka?
  5. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  6. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  7. Government colleges in bihar after qualifying NET UGC exam
  8. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  9. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  10. How to pursue M.E correspondence course in Environmental Engineering -- [New]
  11. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering BE course through correspondence?
  13. How to pursue Ph.D in Electronics or related branches of Engineering in part time or distance mode?
  14. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  15. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  16. Is there environmental engg in any IIT?
  17. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  18. Study of mining engg after b.tech in abrod?
1st May 2015, 10:02 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering in part time or correspondence after doing B.E in Mining Engg?

The scope of environmental engineering is very good due to the drastic increase in population and environmental issues of the world. Due to such problems the demands of technical professionals in this field is increasing to solve such problems as the decreasing in the strength of ozone layer is also an environmental issue and to get solution for such problems we have to do better in this field.

To get admission in environmental engineering part time you can go for the GATE exam and after qualifying the entrance exam can get the admission in any college and can attend the classes part time because in the part time course classes run only on Saturday and Sunday and that's easy to attend.

Collages that you can get admission for this course -

Indira gandhi international open university, Delhi

Delhi University, Delhi

Kurukshetra university, kurukshetra

Lovely Professional University, patiala

Thapar University, patiala

Punjab Technical University, Chandigarh

Indian institute of technology, Mumbai

Indian institute of technology, Delhi

Asian institute of technology and management, kurukshetra

Geeta institute of technology and management, jind

University of Pune, Pune

National institute of technology, jalandhar

National institute of technology, Calicut

Birla institute of technology and science, pilani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?