30th April 2012, 04:58 PM
kamalakar naik

How to do M.Tech in mechanical engineering in CMJ university?

I have completed amie in mech engg. I have plan to do M Tech in mechanical engg CMJ university is AICTE approved or not. If it is approved I am ready to take admision in mech engg

27th May 2012, 08:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in mechanical engineering in CMJ university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalakar naik View Post
I have completed amie in mech engg. I have plan to do M Tech in mechanical engg CMJ university is AICTE approved or not. If it is approved I am ready to take admision in mech engg

Candidate seeking to pursue M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from CMJ University must completed the B.E or B.Tech or A.I.M.E or I.E.T.E. or B.Sc. [Engineering] or M.Sc in the relevant field from a recognized Institution. The duration of the program is two years.

The University is recognized by University Grant Commission, however, the technical course offered by the University are not recognized by the All India Council of Technical Education [AICTE].

For detail information refer to the official website of CMJ University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?