4th September 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech nanomedicine after doing 3rd year pharmacy

Sir ,i am in 3rd year of pharmacy i wish to do m tech nanomedicine please give me information about course and eligibility ,can i can enter into nanomedicine.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine?
  2. Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? Can I pursue my studies along with Job after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  3. What kind of jobs are best for me after studying 3rd year B.Pharmacy
  4. How much will it for doing MS in USA? How may I get scholarship? I'm doing B.Pharmacy and in 3rd year
  5. Career opportunities after passing M.Tech in Design, Thermal, Manufacturing?
  6. Will there be any Institutions which give admission for M.Pharmacy in this December being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy?
  7. Which are the courses present in M.Tech for EE branch?
  8. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do after B.Pharmacy?
  10. M.Tech in Thermal or M.Tech in Designing which is better? -- [New]
  11. Can I do masters in psychology after completing M.Pharm? I am a 3rd year student of B.Pharmacy
  12. How to get admission in M.Tech? I am currently in 3rd year IT
  13. List of top universities for M.Pharmacy course being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B-Pharmacy in Vignan?
  14. Is it possible to take admission in M.Tech after completing B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  16. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to apply for doctor of Pharmacy(Pharm-D) Course? What's the eligibility criteria and future prospective?
  18. hi....me a student of pharmacy....
12th January 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech nanomedicine after doing 3rd year pharmacy

sir.. i am 3rd yr ece i wished to do nano-medicine either me or (be me) direct me.. can i get necessary details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?