21st September 2012, 03:17 PM
G BAGHEL

How to do M.Tech in Petroleum? I am a student of Petroleum Engineering

i am student of petrolium engg. 2nd year.i want to m.tech in petrolium.so guide me about gate in petrolium engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  2. Petroleum filed obs are not for girls? Future of Petroleum engineering?
  3. Is there M.Tech course in Petroleum engineering?
  4. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  5. Which institute is better for Petroleum Engineering?
  6. Which are the courses offered after passing B.Tech? How to get into Petroleum industry?
  7. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  8. Can I get project topics on Petroleum Geology? I am a final year student of Petroleum Engineering
  9. Syllabus and previous year papers of Graduate Trainee exam of ONGC for Petroleum engineering?
  10. Is mechanical better or Petroleum engineering?
  11. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer? -- [New]
  12. Reservoir engineering or Production engineering? Which is better?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Kochi for B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) student?
  14. Colleges for petroleum engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Placements status of of petroleum engineering student in Bhagwant University,Ajmer
  16. Who are the major recruiters for Petroleum Engineering? Is Bhagwant University Ajmer a good university?
  17. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  18. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
28th June 2013, 11:21 AM
rhiayrash

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Petroleum? I am a student of Petroleum Engineering

I will advise you to do your M.TECH from any top institute.If you will do it from local institute then it has no value.
Here is the list of colleges where you can do your M.TECH.

Royal Institute of Technology and Sciences (R.I.T.S.), Ranga Reddy (Andhra Pradesh)

Damergidda (V), Chevella (M) , Ranga Reddy (Ranga Reddy Dist.) - 500074
School of Petroleum Technology, Gandhinagar (Gujarat)

Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Raisan , Gandhinagar (Gandhinagar Dist.) - 382007
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Rai Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)

Ratapur Chowk , Rai Bareilly (Rai Bareilly Dist.) - 229001
Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad (Jharkhand)

Indian School of Mines University , Dhanbad (Dhanbad Dist.) - 826004
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?