2nd March 2013, 09:38 PM
jasvinder saint

How to do MBA after doing M.A, B.Ed? I have done B.A with 53%

Sir,I have done M.A.,B.Ed.I have done B.A.with 53%.Now i want to do MBA.In this year i m going to Italy.Can i continue my study there?Is it valuable in Italy?Wht is procedure to take admission?plz guide me and send all details related with it.I shall be very thankful to you.

15th July 2016, 11:00 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to do MBA after doing M.A, B.Ed? I have done B.A with 53%

Doing an MBA is a great idea. In fact it is good that you have realised the importance of management education. As they say, MBA is one of the most demanded academic qualifications these days. It is highly respected and valued in the market.

Talking about your case, since you are already an M.A and B.Ed you have a lot of exposure to academics. It is good to see people like you taking up management education so that you can spend the rest of your life in a productive and impactful manner.

If you wish to do MBA, please keep the following things in mind:

1. MBA stands for Masters of Business Administration and is a full time management course that is of 2 years duration.

2. There is no age limit for this course and anybody who is a graduate in ANY stream can apply for MBA programs.

3. Many colleges offer PGDM / PGP courses which are nothing but similar course which are Diploma but equivalent to MBA.

4. The top MBA colleges in India are IIMs, IITs, SP Jain, XLRI, FMS, MDI, NMIMS, IIFT, etc

5. You must fill up for the top MBA Entrances in India which are CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, IIFT, SNAP, IBSAT etc.

6. These exams test you on your general ability, aptitude, english, logical reasoning and data interpretation skills.

Now again coming back to your case, if you are going Italy, please DO NOT attempt anything because non of these colleges would be able to educate you in Italy. These are all Indian B-Schools and are highly valued across the globe for their quality of education.

If you wish to study MBA, try giving the GMAT exam which would open global B-Schools doors for you. If not, then you can try taking MBA through correspondence from colleges such as IMT CDL, Symbiosis Distance learning, NMIMS Distance Learning, Manipal etc. You may connect with the college of your choice and enrol yourself for the course that you want to take up.

Postal services are used to send across study material to the students. Also the exams are held online so that one can appear for them from any part of the world. But all these vary particularly according to the college you are opting for. Thus, for the best information it is advised that you make up your mind regarding what you want to do, which college you want to take up and then reach out to them for all the relevant information pertaining to the Distance MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?