29th April 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after graduation? I am a engineering student

sir now am engeering student i want to do mba after graduation , i ask that which course am doing in my 2 month hollydays better for my mba program

Related Questions:
  1. In which field should I do MBA after completing graduation with 65%?
  2. Which PG course should I go for, MS or MBA after Civil Engineering?
  3. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  4. How to do MBA after graduation? I am pursuing TYB.Com
  5. Am I eligible for HR position in top MNC's after completion of graduation in engineering in IT and MBA in HR
  6. Does a degree student of any stream can pursue MBA programme?
  7. How to do MBA after graduation? Can I qualify for entrance exam of MBA after my graduation(External)
  8. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  9. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  10. Which course should I join in Graduation to be eligible for MBA Entrance Exam?
  11. Best short term part time courses for MBA student? Can I do AutoCad course?
  12. What is better after civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?
  13. What should I do after graduation in MBA or MCA? I am a student of BSc(Computer Science)
  14. How to do MBA if I am a commerce post graduate student
  15. Minimum percentage required in graduation to opt for MBA?
  16. How to study 3 years law course after passing 38% in graduation? I am a MBA student
  17. Which subject should I choose in MBA being a student of B.A.(English Literature) but completed 12th with Biological Science? Syllabus, fee and colleges at Thrissur and Ernakulam for MBA? -- [New]
  18. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
7th March 2014, 03:34 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after graduation? I am a engineering student

You can ofcourse apply for the MBA after clearing your CAT test and scoring the required the grades. You can also get loan for the course and your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility.
Top Colleges For MBA
1. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
2. Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
3. Institute of Management Education (IME)-Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?