6th May 2013, 02:14 AM
abinaya7

How to do MBA in Broadcasting? I have done 3rd year in engineering

Hi
I am doing my third year in Engineering and i wil complete by 2014-MAY.
I want to do MBA in Broadcasting.. So kindly gimme some sugesstions about the colleges.. exams and the course ..
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after completing B.E? I am a 3rd year B.E civil engineering student
  2. How to do MBA in construction after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  3. What is most preferable between MBA and M.Tech? I have completed 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  4. When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA? -- [New]
  5. Which PG course should I go for, MS or MBA after Civil Engineering?
  6. Can I do MBA in Telecom Management? Can I pursue MBA while doing engineering?
  7. Can I do any MBA course without completing 3rd year? Are there any good courses that I can do with this qualification?
  8. Will MBA is a better choice for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc having no interest in Science stream?
  9. Is MBA before IAS helpful? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do MBA in construction management in Pune? I am doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  11. Which MBA entrance exam can I appear after scoring 80% in 3rd year? Eligibility criteria of all the entrance exams?
  12. Colleges in India for diploma in broadcasting TV direction, production and broadcasting journalism with good placement facility and good package?
  13. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  14. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  15. Courses other than MBA, ME or M.Tech after BE?
  16. Which is better for me doing MBA OR ME after BE?
  17. What to choose between MBA and M.Tech? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  18. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
6th May 2013, 11:21 AM
vkghanghas

Default Re: How to do MBA in Broadcasting? I have done 3rd year in engineering

The MBA degree from any prestigious business schools is considered to be one of the most sought after degrees in the world. It is a recognised brand in itself that equips students with management and leadership skills to face challenges in the real business situations. There are a growing number of students who look forward to MBA admissions by giving entrance exams like CAT, XAT, FMS, MAT, IIFT, CET, SNAP, JMET and GMAT. The selection and admission creteria depends upon score in the entrance exams. MBA degree is required for most of the executive and senior level management jobs, and so, the salary potential is also quite high. MBA graduates are eligible for various business, marketing, human resource and sales executive jobs, which are otherwise, not been offered to those who hold any other diploma or degree qualification. Therfore, the scope and demand of MBA in india is quite high among students.
6th May 2013, 12:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Do not worry ,I will provide you all the details regarding the MBA.

MBA stands for the Master of Business administration.It is post graduate degree of two years duration in business administration.

In order to to pursue this course first of all you need to become eligible for this course .

The eligibility criteria for this course is :

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% of marks in it .Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the exam.

>>Relaxation of 5% in marks is provided for the candidates of sc/st category.

Friend,there are several entrance examination held for getting entrance into the MBA like

1.Common Admission test

2.Management Aptitude test: Conducted four times every year by the AIMA.

3.XAT

4.SNAP and other state entrance exams for the MBA.

Out of all this if your really want to pursue your master's degree in business administration form the top institutes then you need to apply for the CAT exam and clear it with better percentile.

After clearing this exam ,you will able to get admission in the top Business schools of India like Indian Institute of Management which are established at different places in India.

Also there are several specializations in MBA ,as depending upon your interest you have chose Broadcasting ,it is good stream and definitely you will do well in it.

Hope the information will definitely help you .If you want any more clarification or you have any other query please leave it here.

all the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
6th May 2013, 01:09 PM
nNirmala

An MBA from symbiosis and academy of broadcasting media school will be good options for you.
http://www.mbaweb.org/
I hope this will be useful for you.

Have a nice day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?