8th February 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How to do MBA distance course?

SIR

i want know about MBA distance cources and benefit it and about education center.

25th June 2013, 05:34 PM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: How to do MBA distance course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR

i want know about MBA distance cources and benefit it and about education center.
hi,
To apply for the Distance Learning program a candidate is required to buy the Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA prospectus which includes an application form and a welcome kit.

The prospectus can be acquired from the SCDL cash counter located in the main office at Symbiosis Pune. The Distance learning MBA prospectus is available for a cash payment of Rs. 1000/- only. The same is also available at the Symbiosis Nasik Information Centre.

The prospectus can also be acquired via post by sending along a request with a DD of Rs. 1100/- within India and US $75 outside India.

The cost of the Symbiosis Distance Learning Prospectus is non-refundable.
Total Cost of Program is Rs 30000/
thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?