17th July 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA form Symbiosis University? Can I apply in the month of August?

Dear sir i want to do mba from simbiosis university can i apply in month of agust 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  2. How can I apply for MBA at Symbiosis?
  3. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  4. Being in Indian Navy if I apply for MBA at Symbiosis University through distance education will i have to submit Defence certificate?
  5. Internship offered by Accenture, Bangalore for B.Tech student?
  6. Date of next SET exam? Which books to refer?
  7. How can I apply for Education Loan if my father is bankrupted being a MBA candidate of Symbiosis International University? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission after giving MAT?
  9. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  10. How an I get a government job after doing M.Com from Delhi University and MBA from Symbiosis?
  11. Fee structure for Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis? Duration and how to apply for this course?
  12. Percentage required in B.Tech to appear in CAT?
  13. How good is the course content and faculty of SMU and Symbiosis?
  14. Is there any diploma course for Labour provided from Symbiosis?
  15. Which is a better option, 1 year MBA from IGNOU or 2 years MBA from Symbiosis?
  16. Which university is better between Sikkim Manipal, Amity and Symbiosis for MBA for working professional?
  17. How to get a government job after doing B.Com from DU and MBA from Symbiosis?
  18. Fee structure of correspondence MBA in Symbiosis University? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd January 2013, 10:10 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do MBA form Symbiosis University? Can I apply in the month of August?

Hi,
For getting admission in symbiosis Pune, you need to give the exam conducted by the college, which is known as SNAP. The forms are available from the month of September-October and the exam is generally conducted in early December or in mid December, after CAT. The exam will give you a route to get into colleges which are under the symbiosis pune.
Gud luck.
4th January 2013, 02:55 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to do MBA form Symbiosis University? Can I apply in the month of August?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir i want to do mba from simbiosis university can i apply in month of agust 2012

Eligibility For Symbiosis

Admissions to Symbiosis University can be done only by clearing SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)

SNAP is conducted every year for admissions to various MBA colleges and their respective courses under Symbiosis International University..

A candidate can appear for SNAP only if the candidate must have completed graduation in any stream with an aggregate of 50%

The paper pattern will be as follows :-

>> English :- 40 marks - 40 questions

>> Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency :- 40 questions - 40 marks

>> General Awareness :- 40 questions-40 marks

>> Analytical and Logical Reasoning :- 30 questions-60 marks

So, you need to attempt a total of 150 questions in a time span of 120 minutes..

25% of marks allotted to the question shall be deducted in case your answer to that question is wrong..

You have to fill the form for the exam which is generally available in October

The exam is conducted generally around the 20th December..

I have attached some of the previous year question papers of SNAP along with this post for your reference..

You can also Click Here for more information on the exam..

You can go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?