24th January 2012, 11:22 PM
naveen.sappa

How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?

I am BSC HOTEL MANAGEMENT & TOURISM from PTU UNIVERSITY (2008). I Want to do MCA, and i have completed (10+2) with MPC and by this will i am eligible for MCA.

please provide me the college details of our AP all universities which applicable for BSC HOTEL MANAGEMENT & TOURISM Students for doing MCA.

But, will Any other State universities can accept MCA after BSC HOTEL MANAGEMENT & TOURISM Please Inform me about that.
pls provide me the information or please Gide the details of the college so that i can consider with them.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  2. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
  3. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them? -- [New]
  4. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  5. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  6. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  7. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  8. Recognized universities/colleges for PH.d in Tourism Management/ Hotel Management -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  10. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  11. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  12. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  13. Which course is good between B.A/BSc/Tourism and B.A in International Hotel Management or Culinary? Which language is useful to learn?
  14. Job in Hotel and Tourism industries after doing MSc in Hotel Management? Any chance for Teaching line?
  15. How to do MBA in finance if I am a student of BSc Hotel Management?
  16. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  17. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  18. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
25th January 2012, 09:49 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?

Hi,

The course you have completed is eligible for MCA in andhara you can apply to

Akula Sree Ramulu College of Engineering
Andhra Christian Theological College
Andhra Loyola College
Andhra Pradesh Open University
Andhra University
Andhra University College of Engineering
Andhra University College of Law
Andhra University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Andhra University College of Science and Technology
Andhra-Christian College
Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences
ANR College
Aurora Degree College.

in tamil nadu you can apply to anna university colleges also

for getting seat in tamil nadu anna university you have to attend TANCET enterance exam the intimation about the TANCET will be published in march end and exam will be conducted in may then results will be announced on the basis of the cutt off marks counselling will be conducted and seats will be allocated.

good luck
13th February 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?

sir,
B.SC from Punjab Technical University in hotel management.can be eligible for doing M.Sc from any institute
approved by NCHMCTT.and do i get the jobs in IHM institute after doing M.SC?
30th May 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i have just complete my bsc in hotel management,now which course i can do.or can i do mca or mba.
30th May 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

after doing bsc in hotel management what can i do
21st March 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i am nikhil raj srivastav from lucknow i have compleated B.sc Hotel managment 2008-11from amity university lucknow & 2012-15 i have also compleated B.sc maths this year . i want to know which course is give me good responce and good job aportunity after both degree's . please give me good advise for my career .
7th June 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

This is Gopi,I was completed Bsc hotel management catering technology and tourism. I am from PTU (university)(2012 to 2016)now I was passed in ap icet exam I got the rank.can I eligible for MCA. I need a good colleges in Vijayawada can you please provide me this information please sir.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?