27th August 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in abroad after doing Aeronautical engineering?

iam doing aeronautical angineering in 2nd year iwant to do ms abraoad for that what should i plan ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Best institutes in Abroad for Aeronautical engineering after 12t
  3. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  4. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad? -- [New]
  5. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  6. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  7. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  8. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  9. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  11. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission to M.S (aeronautical) abroad?
  13. Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?
  14. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  15. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  16. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  17. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  18. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
30th November 2016, 04:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS in abroad after doing Aeronautical engineering?

To do MS in Abroad being a 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering student, you should have to complete your final year Aeronautical Engineering course from a Government recognised university.

To apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities, you should have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. GRE score is required only for applying to US universities whereas TOEFL/ IELTS examination score is required for applying to all Abroad Universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?