18th January 2012, 06:18 PM
kalpna 1920

How to do MSc correspondence from a recognized university?

i have done my graduation in 2002.my graduation aggregate is 50% but aggregate in mathematics is 45%.i want to do m.sc.(corresspondence)from a recognised university please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  2. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  3. Should I go for M.Sc in Microbiology by paper or by research? From which university can I do correspondence course?
  4. How to join correspondence M.Phil course in any recognized university?
  5. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  6. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  7. What is the best way to do MSc Maths? Should I do correspondence or as a non collegiate from same university?
  8. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do regular or correspondence MSc after doing B.A from EIILM university?
  10. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  11. Universities for msc mlt through correspondence
  12. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence ? List of recognized universities offering correspondence course? I've completed my Graduation(B.A) from Delhi university with 45% marks
  13. How to do MSc through correspondence form Osmania University?
  14. Required age limit to join B.Ed course?
  15. How to do MSc correspondence from a recognized university?
  16. How to do MSc MLT through correspondence?
  17. Is there any way to study MSc chemistry through correspondence? Universities offering the same?
  18. Can I study correspondence PhD from any recognized university if secured 52.5% in M.A.(English)? -- [New]
17th August 2012, 04:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc correspondence from a recognized university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpna 1920 View Post
i have done my graduation in 2002.my graduation aggregate is 50% but aggregate in mathematics is 45%.i want to do m.sc.(corresspondence)from a recognised university please guide me.

There are various recognized Universities, which offers M.Sc program in various subjects including Mathematics through Distance mode. One of the most recognized University is the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The University offers MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science through Distance mode. Candidate must have completed the Bachelors Degree program from a recognized University with Mathematics as major or Honors with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Graduates with BA/BSc degree with Mathematics as one of the three main subjects with equal weightage, securing at least 50% marks in aggregate and 55 percent in Mathematics will also be considered. The duration of the program is two years which can be completed in the maximum period of four years.

The Mumbai University - Institute of Distance & Open Learning [IDOL] also offers M.Sc in Mathematics. For detail information one must refer to the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?