28th May 2013, 03:03 PM
asha1976

How to do MSc mathematics after doing B.A B.Ed with Non Science subject

I am BA B.ED.WITH NON SCIENCE SUBJECT +MA(hindi appearing in 4th sem panjab university chandigarh I want to do M.SC mathematics how and from where I can do

15th November 2014, 08:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc mathematics after doing B.A B.Ed with Non Science subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by asha1976 View Post
I am BA B.ED.WITH NON SCIENCE SUBJECT +MA(hindi appearing in 4th sem panjab university chandigarh I want to do M.SC mathematics how and from where I can do
No, you are not eligible for M.Sc course after completing B.A B.Ed course. Only science stream graduates are eligible to apply for M.Sc course.

M.Sc Mathematics Criteria:-

The applicant must hold the bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from a recognized university and candidates must have secured 50% marks and reserved category with 45% in graduation course.

So, being a arts students you are not eligible for M.Sc Mathematics course. However, there is good career options available after completing B.A. Here, I am providing you some best courses after graduation in Arts.
  • M.A Economics)
  • M.A (Education)
  • M.A (English)
  • M.A (Geography)
  • M.A (Hindi
  • M.A (History)
  • M.A (Philosophy)
  • M.A (Political Science)
  • M.A (Psychology)
  • M.A (Sanskrit)
  • M.A (Social Work)
  • M.A (Sociology)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?