25th January 2012, 03:04 PM
rathin mapa

How to do part time B.Tech in Annamalai University after passing diploma in CSE and while working as Tech Assistant in B.Tech college?

i have done diploma in CSE.I m working as a tech. asst. in a b-tech collage at Brishnupur(kolkata) .i want to know the detailed information about part time btech admission in annamalai university

16th February 2012, 08:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do part time B.Tech in Annamalai University after passing diploma in CSE and while working as Tech Assistant in B.Tech college?

Since you have already completed your diploma, it is a good choice to do engineering. It is a good idea to do engineering part time while working as Technical Assistant. There are lots of colleges which offer part time and also correspondence courses. Since you are looking for part time course, it is better to opt for a college in Kolkata itself rather than Annamalai University. If you still want to go ahead with Annamalai University, then they do offer correspondence courses in engineering. You just need to send them an application form and remit the fees online. You will receive the study material through post.
2nd April 2012, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time B.Tech in Annamalai University after passing diploma in CSE and while working as Tech Assistant in B.Tech college?

ia annamalai university a good choice for doing mtech in mechanical engineering. is it a deemed university
16th May 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma chemical enginner .currently wotking in NOCl cuddalore .could you please tell me the part time B.tech chemical engg course and fee details.
14th June 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that i haven't given any exam than how can i take admission in b.tech pro what's tuation fee hostel fee per annum
11th July 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to do part time B.E. from annamalai university I have done diploma in I.E. and have 12 years experience but my age is around 41 years can I get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?