4th September 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG in Robotics after studying engineering information technology

hello,i am studying engineering information technology i want to know to do my p.g in robotic

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam is necessary for a son studying in 10th to do career in robotics in mechanical
  2. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  3. How to study Physics or robotics after completing graduation in Information Technology
  4. Can I get into the field of Robotics after completing MSc in IT?
  5. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech?
  6. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  7. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  8. Which is the best country in the world for doing robotics engineering?
  9. Can I study engineering, diploma or polytechnic while studying engineering
  10. What should i do after scoring an IP rank of 4650?
  11. What are the jobs related to Robotics in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. How to study M.Tech robotics while studying B.Tech IT
  13. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  14. What is the scope of robotics engineering?
  15. Steps to be taken to take up Robotics Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to prepare for BPSC? I am studying engineering course from Information Technology
  17. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  18. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?