30th August 2012, 10:24 PM
Puri dashing girl
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1

How to do Ph.D after doing MCA?

i have recently done my MCA. now i wants to do P.HD please anyone tell me how can i do it at correspondence basis while living in punjab.
Thanks in advance

31st May 2013, 07:56 AM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15,774
Default Re: How to do Ph.D after doing MCA?

The candidates with valid GATE/UGC-NET or CSIR score along with MCA can easily get admission to reputed institutes like NIT or IIT. Full time and part time options are available. Part time students will not get any financial assistance. The different universities within each state offer Doctor of Philosophy courses after completion of MCA. The universities will provide details regarding part time/ full time Ph.D programmes. Some universities conduct separate entrance test for admission of Ph.D programme. JMI, Thapar University, etc offer Ph.D (Computer) in correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Computer Science and Ph.D in Computer Science having completed MCA and M.Sc in Computer Science? 5 27th October 2013 01:04 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: