17th August 2012, 09:35 PM
mohammedsidheeque

How to do Ph.D in CS part time in UGC recognized institutes after finishing M.Tech

i finished m.tech. i want to do a phd in cs parttime in ugc recognised institutes

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC recognized universities which offer part time PhD in Hindi
  2. Is doing part time PhD in CMJ University Shilong is recognized by UGC and AICTE? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  4. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  5. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  6. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  7. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  8. How to pursue Ph.D in Electronics or related branches of Engineering in part time or distance mode?
  9. How to do Ph.D part time in English?
  10. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  11. List of institutions offering part time PhD in pharmacy in Bangalore vicinity?
  12. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  13. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  15. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  16. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  17. Institutes offering Ph.D after MSc Medical Physiology part time in India?
  18. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?