2nd May 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Ext Education from Hisar after completing MHSc from university of Rajasthan?

I am completing my mHSc from uniiversity of raj jaipur now I want to do phd in ext education from hisar. pl tell me about this neetu saraswat

Related Questions:
  1. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  2. Where can I find research material for PhD in Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Previous year pre Ph.D papers in Education for Rajasthan University? -- [New]
  4. How can I get a good job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  5. Best Government affiliated Agricultural universities offering M.Sc(Home Science) to a candidate with 112 rank in ICAR-JRF-AIEEA?
  6. What's the minimum percentage requirement for doing PhD in abst for M.Com from Rajasthan university? List of courses I can opt for with 40% marks
  7. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  8. How to do graduation from Rajasthan University Ajmer after completing higher education?
  9. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Education in India
  11. Whether Distance Education Council approve Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  12. Is PhD offered in Singhania University, Rajasthan has UGC approval?
  13. Which are the AICTE approved distance mechanical engineering college?
  14. Details about Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar? Syllabus, course duration and exam date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  15. Am i eligible for GJU Hisar after doing Ph.D in commerce?
  16. How may I do Ph.D? What's the fee structure? I've completed MID(Master of International Business) from Rajasthan university
  17. MSc chemistry correspondence
  18. How to do B.Ed from Rajasthan after completing B.Com from distance education from Vinayak Mission University
7th January 2016, 01:47 AM
immyahuja

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Ext Education from Hisar after completing MHSc from university of Rajasthan?

Extension Education deals with practical items of information which is useful for rural people which solve their daily problems, specially those relations to agricultural production.

You should do phd from one of these colleges, the criteria required to do phd from these colleges should be minimum 50% in MHSC.
The Two Best PHD Extension Education colleges in Hisar

1. Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar
2. Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?