13th December 2012, 03:02 AM
GauravShirude

How to do Post Graduation Program in analytics- Distance Learning?

Hi,

I am looking for distance learning a post graduation program ( MBA, MSC etc.) in analytics (Predictive analytics, Data Mining or Business analytics)

Please help....

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav Shirude

Related Questions:
  1. Which post graduation course to take after completing Office management course? -- [New]
  2. Can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program?
  3. Is it possible to have a PG through Distance Learning without Graduation?
  4. Am i eligible for a regular post graduation courses? What should i choose between MBA or M.Sc? I have done my B.Sc degree through distance learning program
  5. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  6. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  7. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  8. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  9. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  10. List of Institutes offering Distance Learning program in BMLT?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  12. What is the procedure for doing MBA through SMU?
  13. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  14. How to apply for distance learning program in memory and psycho?
  15. how many times can we appear in NET exam of ugc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any colleges which provide B.Tech through distance learning program?
  17. How to do PG through distance learning after doing B.Tech Civil
  18. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
23rd July 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Post Graduation Program in analytics- Distance Learning?

Please let me know the procedure of applications in Astrophysics - PG leve. My email address is [email protected].
22nd December 2014, 06:42 PM
DishaDesai

Default Re: How to do Post Graduation Program in analytics- Distance Learning?

Hello Gaurav Shirude,

Business Analytics refers to the practice of investigation of past business performance using data and statistical models in order to develop new insights and understanding of future business performance. Kindly refer the Business Analytics Professional – R program at Imarticus Learning Institute. It is a comprehensive, short-term program that provides aspirants with a thorough understanding of R programming language for effective data analytics.

Hope you find the info useful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?