3rd May 2011, 10:29 PM
ashwini shanmugam

How to do project in Bangalore while doing MBA in finance? How to get approval without any reference?

hai,
i am doing MBA in Finance. i wish to do my project in bangalore but do not have any references of companies... can you provide me with answer on how to do the project and how to apply for them and how to get approval without reference.. please help me in my career...

9th May 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do project in Bangalore while doing MBA in finance? How to get approval without any reference?

what are all (project for MBA)topic related to pharmacy product export, say some topic to me.
19th July 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do project in Bangalore while doing MBA in finance? How to get approval without any reference?

Contact your placement officer of your college.He'll tell you everything want.
18th December 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get approval without any reference?
30th August 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

its one of the CSR corporate social responsibility of the every company so go and ask they will give permison get the letter from ur college......
16th February 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

im A BBM 6th sem student want to do hrm project plz plz plz can anyone help to issue the permission in any mnc
19th January 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

about mba projects relater new topics
20th October 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

]hai,
i am doing MBA in Finance. i wish to do my project in bangalore but do not have any references of companies... can you provide me with answer on how to do the project and how to apply for them and how to get approval without reference.. please help me in my career...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?