16th December 2012, 04:13 PM
anya sharma

How to do research in chemistry? What are the different scopes in BSc and MSc in chemistry

i want to do research in chemistry.is it possible by doing b.tech. in chemistry also what are the different scopes in b.sc. and m.sc in chemistry.??

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  3. What is the scope to get admitted in MSc in Chemistry? I have scored 55% in BSc Chemistry hons
  4. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  5. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  6. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  7. Is there any scope in BSc Chemistry?
  8. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry? -- [New]
  9. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  10. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  11. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  12. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  13. Career scope for students who have done BSc Honors in Chemistry? What kind of jobs are there? How much is the salary?
  14. What is the scope after MSc? I am doing MSc in Chemistry so can I become a scientist?
  15. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  16. Can I do MSc Chemistry after completing BSc chemistry with 49% marks
  17. Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?
  18. Can I do MSc in chemistry honors after BSc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?