5th March 2013, 08:33 PM
K.Ganga Venu gopal reddy

How to do summer internship after studying 2nd B.Tech Mechanical engineering

Sir, i'm studying 2nd b.tech mechanical engineering , please tell me about summer intenships

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do summer internship after studying 2nd B.Tech Mechanical engineering
  3. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  4. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  5. How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  6. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  8. Which organisation is best for Summer Internship for Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  10. How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?
  11. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  13. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  14. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  15. How to do internship in summer if I am in 2nd year mechanical engineering
  16. How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad
  17. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech? Where to apply?
  18. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
15th June 2016, 05:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer internship after studying 2nd B.Tech Mechanical engineering

There are so many organizations in which you can do summer internship like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, ONGC. The application form for summer internship is available in month of March to April every year. You can get it either online or offline from organization itself. For mechanical and electrical engineers, NTPC is the best place to do summer internships.

There are certain documents required to be submitted along with application form for summer internship like marksheets of previous semester, training letter issued from your college, one lakh accidental insurance and affidavit containing period of summer training.

Once application process is over, forms are shortlisted and HR of NTPC selects candidate for training. Sometimes they ask for reference that is if you know any individual working in that organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?