26th July 2013, 12:09 PM
D!vya

How to do summer training at BEL Kotdwara?

Hello,
I am in 3rd year(EC branch). I want to do summer training at BEL kotdwara. I need to know the selection procedure and how to apply for summer training.

Thank you in advance!!

25th November 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training at BEL Kotdwara?

i want to do training in bel,kotdwar and i have just completed my b.tech.so,please tell me about its procedure.
16th March 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to do summer training at BEL Kotdwara?

Hello,
I am in 2nd year(Civil branch). I want to do summer training at BEL kotdwara. I need to know the selection procedure and how to apply for summer training.

Thank you in advance!!
[/QUOTE]
3rd June 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Hllo sir,

I am 3rd year (Ec branch) .I want doing summer training at BEL Kotdwar.I need to know the selection procedure and how to apply for summer trainig.

Thank you
28th March 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam I am Vishal Bhandari and i am pursuing my BBA from Chandigarh University , punjab, and i want to do 45 days internship in your organisation. Is internship is available for BBA students? Please let me know about this.
7th April 2019, 04:10 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Hi,

BEL is reputed government organisation we all know that. so everything would be legally required for it.

First of all you have to get a original training letter issue from your college.

Then you have to get it signed by some current employee of the BEL unit where you are desired to do training. Employee of that particular BEL office need to sign it. Any employee can sign it. It won't need only high officials of BEL. Any employee working at any post of BEL can sign it.

After that you have to submit that training letter along with your one valid identity proofs.

Be fast for doing this procedure as they don't take any exams for this. Its completely on first come first serve basis.

So after getting the batch full they won't accept the training letters. so hurry up before you get late.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?