25th January 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How to do time management in aptitude test?

how to overcome time shortages in aptitude tests?
send details on my email id..

21st March 2012, 05:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do time management in aptitude test?

Time management is one of the important skills which you need to acquire to qualify in attitude test. You should divide and allot time slots for each section in the exam. You should leave difficult questions and try to do as many easy or simple questions as possible at first. It is better to finish the exam at least 15 minutes before the allotted time so that you will get time to check your answers and see whether any important section in the paper has been omitted. Keeping a watch to monitor time in the exam hall will also be helpful. You should attend the exam with full confidence rather than getting tensed the moment you get the question paper.
27th November 2022, 11:57 AM
Member+

Default Re: How to do time management in aptitude test?

1. Practice sample paper or previous year paper as practice makes amen perfect.
2. See the paper at a glance and analyse it's structure.
3. Do the most easy questions of the paper firstly, then medium questions. Lastly go for hard one.
4. Keep watch on time in between
5. Don't panic in between, solve the paper with calm mind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?