19th November 2010, 11:12 PM
anil kumar maurya

How to do well in TYBCom? Should I take accounting and Financial Management subject?

how can i do well in TYBCom? It is right for me to taking the accounting and financial management subject in TYBCom.

20th November 2010, 10:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do well in TYBCom? Should I take accounting and Financial Management subject?

You need to decide based on your aptitude. Accounting and financial management are scoring subjects. This will help in the overall percentage also. But in order to get a good score you need to practice as many questions as possible. Solve as many question papers too.
20th November 2010, 03:59 PM
raja jeganathan

Default Re: How to do well in TYBCom? Should I take accounting and Financial Management subject?

it is you intrest ,, it is a valuable one .. so dont get confusion
you can take it,,

ref this website for more details
http://www.tybcom.com/
then you can get a good idea yourself
22nd November 2010, 06:13 PM
anil kumar maurya

i get your message. thanks for giving me name of the website for knowing more details for my career.
5th March 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

can you provide me the question paper of 2010..A/C-1 with solution.. Please my id is [email protected]
5th March 2011, 10:08 AM
sija

can you please send me the question paper of 2010... A/C-1 with solution to my id [email protected].... Please
10th April 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

im average student so what subject is good for me in tybcom?and what subjects help me to score above 60(include computer)...........provied answer soon in [email protected].......
3rd June 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

can you send me the more detail about AC-111 ( MANAGMENT)?
11th July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i had given tybcom in 2007,but not cleared.iwant to give exam in oct2011, pls tell me which sylabus i should read 4 eco,a/c-1,a/c-2,a/c-3. pls tell soon i m waiting 4 ur ans.
11th July 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i had tybcom in 2007,but not cleared.pls tell me which sylabus should i read for eco,a/c-1,a/c -2,a/c-3.pls tell i want to give exam in oct 2011.
11th July 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

can you provide me the question paper of 2010..A/C-1 with solution..my id is [email protected]
9th December 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

TYBCOM SYLLABUS IN A/C-1 PL PROVIDED ME. OLD PORTION

REGARDS,
PRIYANKA
6th March 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i want importance of all subjects of t y b com as well as paper patern of t y b com
23rd September 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Hie.....am average student but very very weak in accounts but m good in learng so can i go for management instead of accounts......pls rply soon its late
9th August 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Which subject do i choose for T.Y.B.COM, as i m am planning to do tybcom from university This year.
n i wont be able to go to classes for tution. suggestion for any 2 subject from the below That i cna self study...

. Applied Component Group (Any two of the following)
I Export Marketing
II Entrepreneurship & M. S. S. I.
III Psychology of Human Behavior at Work
IV Marketing Research
V Trade Unionism and Industrial Relations
VI Direct and Indirect Taxation (without study material)
4th October 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I had given my TYB.com subject - MPP exam in March 2010. Then, I have to appear TYB.com subject - MPP exam in March 2014. So which course & syllabus I have to prefer. Tell me in details with Topics of subjects. If there is any optional subject for Accounts I, II & III. Then tell me in details.. Reply me.
16th April 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Export is that scoring subject or not maximum how much we can score in this subject and did have qny scope of this subject.
6th April 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I am confused what to take account or management I am a average student
22nd April 2016, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

From computer and export which is scoring subjects or what should I take as I am going to do MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?