6th October 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

How to easily understand Law?

sir, I find law really tough plz suggest me some technique to easily understand law

21st December 2011, 02:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to easily understand Law?

To understand any subject you should have a strong basic and a sound IQ level. you should try to understand what you study then it will make your job easier. In case you are facing trouble to understand yourself then get your doubts cleared at your institution. You can also take help of experienced tutors who can guide you. If you start to understand then you will find that slowly the chapters wont look that tough. Follow it up with regular revision and taking self test by writing answers on chapters you find tough to understand. Always remember that a student should study smart as well as hard. If any doubts are there get it cleared by your teachers then try to study it yourself. There are no short cuts or mantra to understand law easily. You have study to understand law.
26th September 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to easily understand Law?

I find law hard to understand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?