18th November 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How to be an engineer while studying in class 11th

Sir,i am studying in class 11 and join a choching of iit also. i want to be an engineer but here is not any person for help me. my parents is not educated.how should i do preperation for iit and engineering.i and my parents don't know that what types of courses i should join for engineering. So please help me.

24th February 2013, 09:39 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: How to be an engineer while studying in class 11th

Basically for engineering entrance, you will have to get yourself thoroughed on your +1 and +1 syllabus. As you are going for IIT entrance, you definitely can study all these things from there. Just follow there instructions.

When joining engineering, there are so may courses, form which you will have to select your choice of interest.

1) Computer Science and Engineering is important and this requires you to have logic. The career sector here will be like sitting in front of computers and developing softwares.
2) Electronics engineer- This is about programming on chip level designs.
3) Core courses like Mechanical Engineering, Civil engineering and electrical engineering.

These are all the main things, which you can find, Computer science has a lot of job opportunities but core courses will be in demand for every day, but in a smaller number

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?