16th April 2013, 10:19 PM
SANJEET GETS

How to fill the Bihar Polytechnic forms?

How to fill bihar polytecnic form on paper form...please tell me how to do it

27th July 2017, 07:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fill the Bihar Polytechnic forms?

Steps to fill the Bihar Polytechnic forms :-

Step-1: Online Registration

Application form cab be filled only through online mode. For that, candidate has to visit the official link for online registration. Then, click on the link “Apply for DCECE[PE/PPE/PMD/PM]-2018”.

Step-2: Examination Fee

After successful registration, enter your user name (Registration No.) & password and click on Login button.

Step-3: Personal Information

After the fee payment, Candidate have to click on the “Fill The Personal Information” link.

Step-4: Educational Information

Candidate have to click on the "Fill the Education Information” & fill their educational qualification information. Then, click on the submit button.

Step-5: Submission of the Application

After filling all the information, Candidate have to submit the Application Form (PART A & PART B), Bank Challan & photocopy of the relevant document in the given address.

Candidates have to send all the given documents through speed post. In the envelope, candidate have to write “Application for DCECE (PE/PP/PMD/PM)-2018”. The size of the envelope is 17 cm x 30 cm & of yellow colour.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?