21st January 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How to fill FITJEE admission test form for session 2018-19 for class 11?

Cow can I fill the form of FITJEE admission test for class 11 in 2018-19. What is the website of this where I can fill form? Whether only online option is there or I can fill offline also? Please detail me the procedure to apply for it?

23rd January 2018, 10:04 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: How to fill FITJEE admission test form for session 2018-19 for class 11?

You can fill form both online or offline depending on your convenience. For offline form you have to visit to the centre of FITJEE you are seeking admission to and ask for the 2 years program for IIT JEE. They will give you the form, fill all the particulars mentioned there and pay the requisite fee, if any, for appearing in entrance examination to the program.

In online way, you have to visit the site http://www.fiitjee.co.in/ and to sign up as new user, after registering it you have to click on Online Registration tab where you will get the form for 2 years program, fill it and pay the amount through Debit/Credit card and click on final submit.

23rd January 2018, 01:09 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to fill FITJEE admission test form for session 2018-19 for class 11?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Cow can I fill the form of FITJEE admission test for class 11 in 2018-19. What is the website of this where I can fill form? Whether only online option is there or I can fill offline also? Please detail me the procedure to apply for it?
Last Date To Register : 1st February 2018.

- For Online Registration log on to this website: https://www.fiitjeelogin.com/ follow the procedure, fill in your personal details and after you complete the filling of form pay your fees via online mode.

- For Offline Registration, collect the Paper Application Form from you nearest FIITJEE Centre.

Registration Fees :

- For students registering for the first time for FIIT JEE test for the first time- Registration fees of Rs 700/-

- For students who had registered for any FIIT JEE test in the past- Registration fess of Rs 500/-

- For students who are enrolled in any FIIT JEE Non-Classroom Program - Registration fees of Rs 400/-*

Admission test will be held on 4th February, 2018.

23rd January 2018, 10:03 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the application form for FIITJEE admission cum scholarship test for the academic session 2018-2019 then it can be filled either by visiting to your nearest FIITJEE study center in offline mode or by referring to the link www.fiitjeelogin.com.

The admission test is scheduled to be held on 4th February 2018 and the last date for registration is 1st February 2018. For more details regarding different program or preparation courses offered by FIITJEE you can refer to the link www.fiitjee.co.

24th September 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

In email id i have all small leters email id but it is asked here to fill in block letters so i shall fill in my original one or block letters

9th December 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How to fill the registration form for fiitjee of class 8

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?