2nd December 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How to be a food inspector while pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology

hello sir......i'm pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology.....will be completed in 2013.......want to be Food Inspector, so for the preparation please send me previous modal papers
.....i'l be very thankful 2 u.......

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student?
  2. Which competitive exam to answer to pursue Food Inspector course?
  3. Am I eligible for Food Inspector and Drug Inspector Exam having completed Graduation in Biotechnology?
  4. Can a candidate be eligible for Food Inspector Exam after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Food Inspector Exam after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  6. Criteria for applying for Food Inspector's post after Biotechnology Engineering?
  7. Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?
  8. Am I eligible to give the food inspector exam while in final year BSc Biotechnology?
  9. Can I be eligible for food inspector exam after completing BSc Biotechnology
  10. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  11. When will be the food inspector exam conducted? What is the syllabus for it?
  12. Can I apply for the post of food inspector after doing Biotechnology from Panjab University(Chandigarh)
  13. Eligibility criteria for Food Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  15. What to do to become a Food Inspector being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  16. Am I eligible to take MSc Food Technology after pursuing Bsc Biotechnology
  17. Previous year papers of Food Inspector Exam?
  18. Can I apply for a test(Food Inspector) after doing graduation in BSc Biotechnology and PG in Fermentation and Microbial Technology
27th September 2013, 03:16 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: How to be a food inspector while pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology

To be a food inspector you have to give the food inspector exam conducted by the UPSC.

To give this exam you need to be a graduate in agriculture, pharmacy, food technology or diary technology from a recognized university.

You should be minimum 21 years of age.

Selection process includes written exam followed by personal interview.

Generally they will ask you the following questions:- technical questions, english, general knowledge, numericals and questions on science subjects.

For more information please log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?