12th September 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How is Franklin Institute in terms of placement in Airlines?

Hello, i have completed my graduation from mumbai and now looking for a airlines carrier in ground staff, so i am moving ahead for some course from Franklin institute, so is it genuine and they provide placements or not.i am totally confused, so please if any one know , please please call me on 9660578465.

12th September 2015, 10:39 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How is Franklin Institute in terms of placement in Airlines?

Frankfin institute is the one of the best institute for the training and placement in the Air Hostess and Flying steward it has its best record towards the placements. The institute offers the one years course for the Air hostess and Flying steward and also then provides the placements to them in the following sectors-

>> Airlines industries in

Ground staff

Ticketing departments

Steward

>> In Hospitality industry

>> In Travel industry

And also places its candidates in the Airline companies with them it has its tie up are-

>> Air India

>> Indian Airlines

>> Qatar Airlines

>> British Airline

>> Malasia Airline

>> Jet Airways

>> spice jet

>> Saudi Airlines

>> American Airlines
30th October 2020, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is Franklin Institute in terms of placement in Airlines?

I m a student of BSC 2 but I wanted too pursuing in ground staff in air hostess which Institute is better for me And what should I do because I don't have any idea in this industry line
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?