11th November 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

How to be a genetic engineer if I am studying 12th science

i am a science student i am study in 12 science i want to be genetic Eng. i like genetic,gene,and its nature please suggest a college in Maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  2. How to become a Genetic Engineer?
  3. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  4. Which are the courses after passing 12th biology? I want to be a genetic engineer
  5. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  6. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  7. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  8. Best college in Gujarat for Genetic Engineering course? I am now studying in 12th science
  9. B.Sc or B.Tech, which is better to study Biotechnology to become Genetic Engineer? What should I study in PCB, PCM or PCMB in Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  10. How can I take admission in MSc in human genetics? I have completed BSc in Agriculture
  11. Can I study genetic engineering by studying computer science in 12th? Which are the colleges in Coimbatore and the courses offered?
  12. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is minimum salary offered for a Genetic Engineer? What will be the career scope for Genetic Engineer in India?
  14. Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?
  15. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  16. Can we do genetic engineering with PCB in NEET exam? Percentage needed in 12th for genetic engineering in science field?
  17. Difference between Genetic Engineering and Genetic Science?
  18. Various entrance tests for admission in Genetic Engineering?
19th July 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a genetic engineer if I am studying 12th science

i want to do genetic eng.after 12th how?
7th February 2017, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission. In genetic. Engineering. After 12th what are the requirements. For cbse students
24th September 2017, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of Gujarat board in 11th science and I want to be a genetic or biomedical engineer but I had taken pcb without math so can I get admission in the streets.
25th September 2017, 03:32 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To become genetic engineer you need to complete graduation level degree in genetic engineering course. The full details about eligibility are given below.

B.E/ B.Tech in Genetic engineering is a 4 years graduation level course.

The eligibility required to study genetic engineering course is to Complete their 10+2 in science stream with a fair percentage from any recognized board.

After completing graduation level degree you can apply for the jobs like genetic engineer, security engineer, research associate, plant Breeder and control associate. There are many companies which offer jobs for genetic engineering candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?