30th August 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 1st year MBBS if I am a SBC category student? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?

i am a sbc category student. i got admission for 1st year mbbs. i want to know about the fees structure for mbbs course particularly for sbc students.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Amupmdc for SBC category?
  2. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  3. List of scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  5. Fee structure for SBC caste category?
  6. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  8. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  9. How to get scholarship for 1st year MBBS course?
  10. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in MBBS after scoring 106 marks in PCB under SBC category?
  12. Fee structure to join MBBS course for a candidate from SC category?
  13. How many marks are required by SBC candidate to get MBBS course in government college?
  14. How much is the fee per year of MBBS for open category student?
  15. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  16. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  17. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  18. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2012, 09:25 PM

Default Re: How to get admission in 1st year MBBS if I am a SBC category student? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?

The fees structure for mbbs course not depend on category whether you are general or sc or any other.
It only depend on college whether the private or government.
Fees in private college is 1 to 2 lacs(depend on college) per semester.
Fees in government college(depends on states) is 15000 to 20000 per semester.
25th September 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 1st year MBBS if I am a SBC category student? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?

what are the procedures to get admission for 1st year MBBS course in Karnataka?
4th June 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i got 60% in 12 hsc science...nd 150 in pcb...so can i get admission in goverment college...
13th May 2020, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Is 2 percent sets reserved in medical College of maharashtra for SBC category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?