4th November 2011, 08:39 PM
Luv11

How to get admission in Aeronautical College? Requirements and the admission procedure? Best college in India?

how can i get admission in a aeronautical college? Means whats are the requirement and admission procedure ? And which college is best in india?
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering in reputed college? Which is the best college in India for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  3. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical engineering college?
  4. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  6. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical College? Is EAMCET necessary for admission?
  7. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  8. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Requirements for admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  10. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  11. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
  13. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma? -- [New]
  14. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical college after passing 10th?
  15. Procedure for admission in top most college in Aeronautical Engineering in Bangalore?
  16. Which degree should I join for ITI? I have a degree of Madhyamik Pass
  17. Which is the best Aeronautical College in Tamil Nadu? Requirements to get admission for this course?
  18. Procedure to get admission in St Johns medical college?
14th November 2011, 05:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Aeronautical College? Requirements and the admission procedure? Best college in India?

A course in Aeronautical stream is a really good choice. You can join for B.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering. This course is provided in many colleges like AERO, IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, etc. You have to clear the entrance test conducted by these institutions to get admission for this course. The basic eligibility for this entrance exam is to pass HSC in 10 + 2 pattern from a recognized university. A course from IIT will be the best for your career.
5th March 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Aeronautical College? Requirements and the admission procedure? Best college in India?

I am a student of Nepal and I had got 60% in class 12 from DNB collage Bihar. can I get admission in iit collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?