27th November 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.E through LEET after completing diploma?

I am complited diploma and i want admissin in be

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  2. How to do B.E after studying in Polytechnic College Jabalpur
  3. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. From when LEET forms will be available for Diploma holders to get admission in B.Tech?
  5. How to get admission in B.E through LEET after completing diploma?
  6. How should I join in 2nd year after completing diploma in ITI? -- [New]
  7. How can I get admission in B.Tech through LEET if completed 3 years Diploma course?
  8. How to change my college to study B.E through lateral entry
  9. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  10. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  11. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  12. How should I enter in B.Tech through lateral entry?
  13. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  14. List of government exams i am eligible for after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering through LEET?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
  16. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  17. Can I get admission in HBTI by LEET? List of the government colleges in UP for LEET?
  18. Confusion between Intermediate and Polytechnic
5th December 2011, 07:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.E through LEET after completing diploma?

LEET is a state-level entrance exam. Those candidates who possess 60% marks in diploma are eligible. The candidates who pass the examination can get in to BE courses through lateral entry scheme. The candidate should visit the website of the concerned board and college for collecting admission details. They can apply for the course through these web portals.
5th December 2011, 09:42 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in B.E through LEET after completing diploma?

Hi,
If you complete the diploma then you can join directly in 2 year of B.E. But the admission should possessed by the concern board where you did diploma course.For example in Andhra pradesh, you should under take the ECET and depending on ur rank you will get the seat in concern college.
All the best.
5th December 2011, 11:28 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.E through LEET after completing diploma?

Don't worry,there are so many chances.Lateral Entry Engineering Test(LEET) is a examination through which you can take admission in 2nd year or 3rd semester of BE/B.Tech engineering.

one of the best chance ,which is provided by Thapar University.

Eligibility:

you can take admission in the BE/BTech programs if:

1:you pass any diploma degree of minimum 3 years after 10th.

or

you pass any diploma degree of minimum 2 years after 12th from any polytechnic institute affiliated with State Board of Technical Education(SBTE) or any University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum of 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST in aggregate or any gradation system

2:you qualify LEET-TU with at least 20% aggregate marks and 15% for SC/ST students

3:you are a citizen of India.

4:you should have good as well as moral character.

As you are interested in ECE,you should pass your diploma degree one of the following:

Electronics & Communication

Instrumentation and control Engineering

Electronics & Microprocessors

Electronics & TV Technology

Electronics & Computer Engineering

Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering.

for more visit:www.thapar.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?