30th January 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Ed course?

I want admission in B ED course, I have passed Master of Fine Arts on last 2011. May I get a chance for B.ED exam? I got 67% in History of arts{M.F.A}

22nd February 2014, 02:46 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed course?

The admission will be solely based on the merit of the student and the institution which needs to be AICTE approved. If your college is approved then loan approval will be easy. You need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. First of all, you need to build your resume. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? 57 8th June 2018 09:20 PM
Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test? 5 6th March 2018 05:40 PM
Admission procedure of B.Tech course in BIAS Bhimtal? With 104120 rank can I get admission? Any rold of 12th percentage for admission? 10 21st February 2017 03:40 PM
Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Hons in Physics? Date of start of admission and criteria for admission? 11 21st February 2015 12:09 PM
From where to get admission form of BBA course in BIT Mesra? Marks required for admission? Is Maths important for admission? 6 8th July 2013 12:03 AM