11th November 2012, 09:48 AM
Prasad.sonia

How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school

Sir, I am a teacher in a private school. I have completed my graduation in english honours by 57%. Now i want to do B.ed. For plz provide me list of colleges that provide distance education. It would b better for me if it is of 1 year. I have two years experience in teaching.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  2. How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student
  3. Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?
  4. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  5. Can I get employment in private B.School or Private college as a teacher after passing NET in Economics?
  6. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in B.ed?
  8. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  9. Fee structure of 11th science for OBC students?
  10. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  11. Procedure to become teacher in any private school for B.E. graduate?
  12. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  13. Can I do LLB as private candidate? I am a government teacher in Basic School
  14. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  15. Date of start of B.Ed entrance exam? What is the educational qualification? List of B.Ed colleges in Hyderabad?
  16. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  17. How to do company secretary course?
  18. Requirements of Economics Teacher in Private Schools of Delhi? -- [New]
14th June 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school

can i get a suitable college to do B.Ed training in dubai?
3rd September 2020, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am doing regular course of b ed during the same period can I join any job on per assignment basis for few months?
16th July 2022, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed my Btech I want to teach school students for the subject of computer or mathematics how can u proceed without doing B. Ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?