26th January 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for BBA in Chandigarh? I got 70% marks in PSEB

I GOT 70% MARKS (P.S.E.B) WHICH COLLEGE(only under P.U) GIVES ME ADMISSION FOR B.B.A IN CHANDIGARH .... PLEASE REPLY FAST...

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges? -- [New]
  2. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  4. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  5. Admission in DAV College Chandigarh after passing 12th with 80%?
  6. Can I study BBA Honours being a 12th PSEB PCM student?
  7. Admission procedure to study BBA in Lovely Professional University for a candidate who has secured 68% in 12th PSEB?
  8. Will I be able to get admission in BBA in DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 65%?
  9. Can I get admission in BBA or B.Com in Chandigarh government college after scoring 67% in commerce stream?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.E. with 81 marks in JEE Main and 86% in 12th PSEB?
  11. How to take admission in BBA at Chandigarh(Punjab University)
  12. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 68%? What is the basic eligibility criteria?
  13. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  14. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Tech with 106 marks in JEE Main and 72% in 12th PSEB?
  16. Can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th PSEB Commerce?
  17. Admission in PU Chandigarh graduation course? I want to pursue BBA/BMS course
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if scored 106 marks in JEE Main and secured 63.14% in 12th PSEB?
5th October 2015, 12:55 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for BBA in Chandigarh? I got 70% marks in PSEB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I GOT 70% MARKS (P.S.E.B) WHICH COLLEGE(only under P.U) GIVES ME ADMISSION FOR B.B.A IN CHANDIGARH .... PLEASE REPLY FAST...

For the admission in BBA in Chandigarh the eligibility will be a 10+2 with 60% marks. The eligibility of marks differs from college to college. But the marks you scored are a good one for the admission of BBA. You have to first apply for some colleges for the admission. Some colleges may conduct entrance examination for BBA also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?