25th April 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in the best institute for Agricultural Biotechnology?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have Bachelors of Agricultural Science majoring crops Sciences and would like to enroll for my Masters studies in Agricultural Biotechnology in an Indian University. How do I get admissions and what are the best institutions for Agricultural Biotechnology that I can opt for?
Thank you.
Moses Okello

3rd July 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in the best institute for Agricultural Biotechnology?

what are govt job in icar after passing b.tech agri engg from apri or food technology
10th May 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in the best institute for Agricultural Biotechnology?

request sir ,
I am
kalaiselvan completed 12 in this year
vellore
14th March 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED B.TECH BIOTECHNOLOGY.CAN I STUDY B.TECH AGRICULTURE BIOTECHNOLOGY?
27th June 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a researchist but I don't know which field is better biotech in engineering or biotech in agriculture.????pls ans my question I was in a huge confusion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?