4th June 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Biotech government college?

atleast how many mark shoud get addmission in bio tech government college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government college for Biotech in UPTU?
  2. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  3. College UPTU which offer Biotech? Best colleges for the course in UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in government biotech college after scoring UPTU Biotech rank of 3166 and 1375(Girls)?
  5. How to get admission in Biotech government college? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff list of BSc Biotech for admission in government college for girls sec 11 and 42 Chandigarh?
  7. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  8. How to take admission in Biotech in government colleges
  9. Is there any government college for B.Tech Biotech under UPTU?
  10. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college of Haryana after passing diploma in Medical lab technology?
  11. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  12. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college for Haryana and Chandigarh after passing diploma medical lab technology?
  13. Can I get a government college after scoring 2090 rank in UPTU Biotech, 930 rank in OBC and 250 in GL OBC?
  14. In which college should I take admission for Biotech after completing 12th with Biology?
  15. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  16. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  17. Which is better between BDS and B.Tech Biotech? Best college for the course?
  18. Should I pursue B.Sc with biotech stream after my 12th? How may I get the admission for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?