5th August 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in colleges in Delhi University? What is the fees of Patrachar?

Respected sir, I want to know that if i do class 12 from patrachar.Then in future there is no problem to get admission in colleges in delhi university . AND plz tell me the examination fees of patrachar that was submited in beginig of september except Rs. 300.please answer my question as much as possible.

30th December 2012, 01:05 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in colleges in Delhi University? What is the fees of Patrachar?

There should be no problem in taking admission in Delhi university until you have done your 10+2 from recognized board whether from patrachar or from regular school.

You can do your under graduate course BA/b.com OR any other course from Delhi university after 12th from recognized board.

Although it is little difficult to take admission in regular colleges as percentage of marks required by regular colleges always remain very high.

You should hold 80% to 100% in your 10 +2 for admission in regular colleges in Delhi University.

But there is also a way to take admission in Delhi University even if you do not hold high marks that is through School of Open Learning ,Delhi university.

It is distance learning University operated by Delhi university.

Eligibility for Under graduate BA/B.com OR Other Courses in School of Open Learning ,Delhi university

Students who hold above or equal to 40% to 50% marks are eligible .

Document Needed at the time of admission

Demand Draft
Two recent Photographs
Marks Sheets of 10th and 12th class.
Provisional Certificate
Migration Certificate

Your question is not clear , you have not mentioned the course in which your are interested after 12th that is why answer is also limited.

for more information you can contact

school of open learning
(campus of open learning)
university of delhi
5,cavalry lane delhi-110007
P.NO-27667600
or
south study centre
south moti bagh,
(old motilala nehru college building)
new delhi-110021
P.NO-26882897
VISIT official WEBSITE -
https://sol.du.ac.in
20th January 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in colleges in Delhi University? What is the fees of Patrachar?

I wanted to ask that is it difficult to score good marks in patrachar vidyalya? And do patrachar students get good marks in practicals? Or any prejudice takes place in the minds of checkers and they do not give marks? Plz answer as soon as possible..
9th April 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

If I do my 12 from patrachar can I take admission in regular courses of Delhi university if I score 80% or above ?
10th April 2015, 03:41 PM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, I want to know that if i do class 12 from patrachar.Then in future there is no problem to get admission in colleges in delhi university . AND plz tell me the examination fees of patrachar that was submited in beginig of september except Rs. 300.please answer my question as much as possible.
Yes there is no problem in doing course in DU they just need of some percentage criteria if you have examination fee structure than after examination they provide you the whole lsit of fee.
6th July 2017, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 11th class from Maharaja Agarsain Public School with PCM and iam promoted to class 12...and in class 12 i decided to complete my 10 2 from a non attending school..so someone advised me for patrachar vidyalaya....and further inquired about it and they told me that in my 12 marksheet It will be written cbse patrachar...so WANTED TO KNOW IF I WILL FACE ANY PROBLEM IN GETTING AN ADMISSION IN A COLLEGE ALL OVER INDIA ???
25th July 2020, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir mene 30k die hai patrachar me Hauz khas wali branch me is it alright?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?