16th June 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in computer science after scoring 115 marks in PCM?

I got 115 marks in pcm.my cast is open...please tell me how to get admission

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BAMS college after scoring 115 marks in MHT CET?
  2. PCM marks are enough to get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  3. After scoring 75% in PCM where in Mumbai can I get admission for Civil, Computer Science?
  4. After scoring 135 marks in PCM can I take admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i get admission in engineering after scoring 75.17% marks in 12th science?
  6. Possibilities to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in GATE computer science?
  7. Can I get admission in SVNIT after scoring 115 marks in AIEEE in OBC category
  8. How can I join B.Tech after scoring 70% marks in PCM in 12th class
  9. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 115 in mains and 86% in 12th maharastra
  10. PCM and Biology or PCM and Computer Science which is better to take in 11th standard? -- [New]
  11. Will I get admission in engineering college after scoring 86 marks in PCM?
  12. Marks needed to get admission in engineering? Is it possible to get admission after scoring 145 marks in PCM?
  13. How to take admission in MSc class in DU after scoring 54% marks in BSc Computer Science from MDU?
  14. How to get admission in a good college in Amravati after scoring 97 in AIEEE and 46% in HSC?
  15. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  16. Admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 marks in AIEEE? I belong to general category
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission in a good college after scoring 115 marks out of 200 in Psychology and aggregate of 56% in B.A Final Year?
  18. List of colleges in Mumbai for Civil, Computer Science after scoring 75% in PCM?
1st November 2015, 12:14 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in computer science after scoring 115 marks in PCM?

Sorry to say that but i can't helps you because you didn't mentioned anything not a college name not a test name even where do you want to get admitted in school or college. In that case i only suggests you contact to the desired college/school in which you wanna get admitted and then share your query with them they will surely helps you and solve your problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?